Friday, May 24, 2013

Bob Brown Chevrolet | 5 Star Review on Cars.com

 
 Christy Norwalk, Iowa May 22, 2013
Our salesman Gus was a great! I brought in my copy from the Internet of the Chevy Spark we were interested in he & the financial department worked very hard to help us get the loan we could afford & the color of car I wanted. Gus explained the instrument panel, what to expect from On Star, I had never used this service, & point out to us that our instruction manual held all the answers to any questions we might have regarding use of the car boy was he right! He was a real delight to associate with. He took extra care in speaking up as my husband is hard of hearing due to Nerve deafness. My husband has arthritis Gus ambled along at my husbands speed while taking us to the car we would test drive. He prepared us for the final segment of our loan by showing us the difference between coating our car for long lasting durability & what the color of the car would look like without it. I have recommended him to several of my friends as the man to see during this great sale! I'm so glad I could drive a Fiat 500 as a loaner car while the Chevy was being rust proofed. Originally my husband wanted to buy one but the Chevy runs rings around the Fiat in ease of driving mobility, having all the knobs within easy reach like the radio, & cup holders easy to get to. The Chevy out maneuvers the Fiat hands down! Plus the seats are super both my husband & I have arthritic backs the support of the seats is great! If you are looking for a fuel efficient car Bob Brown & Gus are the people to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment