Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two 5-Star Reviews on Cars.com



Mojumbohawk 
Knoxville, Iowa 
Mar 03, 2013

Daughter was going back to school when an warning light came on. We had it towed to the dealership. They called us the next day with what was wrong and the cost. After discussing our warranty, they did some research and told us exactly what we had and how long it would run.Our cost was zero. They told us when it would be done and offered to pick my wife up from work to take out to get the car. We appreciate their time and concern on our daughter's vehicle.



Sherry M Carroll 
Iowa 
Mar 02, 2013



We worked with salesman Mike Simpson, he went out of his way to help us out. We showed up on the lot on Saturday night right at closing (not aware they were open that late). He stayed after hours let us look at vehicles and even drive one. We then made an appointment for later that week. We asked him to find out a couple questions for when we came back. He called us on Monday and had our answers. I went on line to get pre-approved for finace, I had an answer right away and they contacted me with in hours. I explained I was working with Mike and they got him the information. The trade went well and I was able to drive my new car home. All of the staff at the dealer ship was helpful and kind. I would recomend for you to check out Bob Brown Chevrolet. If you can not find a vehicle on their lot, I would be supprised.




Read more reviews here: http://bit.ly/XnGU6m

No comments:

Post a Comment